The Fifth Motor Systems Symposium will take place at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies on Friday, November 8, 2013. This meeting will bring together researchers at all levels that have an are working in the area of sensorimotor control, particularly with respect to spinal and hindbrain circuits that control motor behaviors such as respiration, locomotion, protective reflexes and volitional movements. The talks and posters for this all day symposium will touch on a variety of model systems and approaches that are being used to elucidate the organization and functioning of sensorimotor circuits in vertebrates. Students, postdoctoral fellows and junior researchers are encouraged to submit abstracts for the poster session. A number of poster presenters will then be selected to give short talks.
- Ansgar Buschges - http://www.neuro.uni-koeln.de/neuro-bueschges-staff-ab.html
- Ole Kiehn - http://www.neuro.ki.se/kiehn/
Registration Deadline: November 1, 2013
Important Instructions for Registration
Please read this before registering for this meeting:
- If your submission page resets when you press the “submit” button, your registration did NOT complete.
- Once you have submitted your registration with payment (if applicable) you will receive an email confirmation within 10 minutes.
- NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN E-MAIL CONFIRMATION, YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED.
- If you need assistance with this form, please contact Nova Summers at 858-453-4100 x1615 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The registration deadline is: November 1, 2013.
- Click here to register:
Contact address/phone numbers while you're attending the meeting
Salk Institute for Biological Studies
10010 N. Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
+1 (858) 453-4100 (tel)
+1 (858) 625-2404 (fax)